SCAMP AMAZON.CO.UK GIFT CERTIFICATE* OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions relate to households which have received an invitation to complete the SCAMP Study Consent & Registration Form (online or paper) and the SCAMP Online Parent Questionnaire.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, each household is only eligible for a maximum of £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates* in total (i.e. £10 for completing SCAMP Study Consent & Registration Form, £10 for completing the Child Online Questionnaire plus £30 for participating in the Personal Monitoring Sub-Study).
- The Gift Certificate Offer is available to households which have received an invitation to take part in the SCAMP study.
- This Gift Certificate Offer will remain available from 26th June, 2015 until a maximum of £10,000 worth of Gift Certificates have been issued to qualifying participants, or until 31st August 2015, whichever is earlier. However, Imperial College reserves the right to withdraw the Gift Certificate Offer at any time and for any reason, by providing notice to this effect on the SCAMP website.
- The Gift Certificate Offer is not available to employees of Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, or employees of The Secretary of State for Health.
- Only one entry is allowed per household.
- The Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate(s)* will be distributed to households by email, using the Parent email address provided at Registration, within 9 months of completion of the SCAMP Study Consent & Registration Form (online or paper) and the SCAMP Online Parent Questionnaire. No responsibility will be taken for emails containing vouchers which, for technical reasons or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, are not received by the recipient within the time frame specified.
- The Gift Certificate(s) will contain full details regarding redemption. A copy of these redemption details is available on request.
- Participants agree that a member of staff from Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine may contact them using the mobile phone details provided as part of Registration in order to confirm their eligibility to take part in the Gift Certificate Offer.
- By completing the SCAMP Study Consent & Registration Form (online or paper) and the SCAMP Online Parent Questionnaire you will be deemed to have accepted these Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions.
*Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website or affiliated website Javari.co.uk towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.